GLSEN Phoenix's Jump-Start Team is a group of student leaders that work to create safe K-12 schools for all, regardless of sexual orientation and gender identity/expression. To achieve this goal, the team organizes educational programs and actions in the community to promote inclusion, safety, and respect for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer students.
Jump-Start Team members must be:
- committed to safe schools
- committed to being part of an inclusive community
- responsible - able to follow-through on organizing tasks and commitments
- interested in developing/deepening leadership, organizing & facilitation skills
- collaborative - enjoy working with others
For more info, please contact Chelsea Palles at email@example.com or Aiden Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team applications are due October 19.
To apply, fill out the following sections of this page and click “Submit Form”. Decisions on applications will be made and communicated by October 31.